Post items: You may post jobs, conference, workshop and other events, fellowship information, career news/articles to this site.
Review: Site administrator will review your posting and approve it manually to avoid spams. It may take up to 24 hours to publish your post.
The published posts may be automatically moved to archive section after 90 days of posting. You may delete the post if the closing date of your announcement is within this 90 days period OR re-post if you want to extend life of your post!
Simple Instructions for posting vacancy announcements, career news, etc
- Provide appropriate title for your post
- Key in (or copy and paste) vacancy details
- Key in (or select from the list which should appear as you type in the TAGS box) appropriate “Tags” for your post (Tags = Keywords)
- Select one or more suitable categories from the right panel
- Finally, click the Publish or Submit for Review button.
Posting conference, workshop and other events
- Posting events is similar to posting vacancy announcements as mentioned above
- But, no need to select category (ie. Events)
- Instead, you must schedule your events at the bottom of the posting page (look for Event Editor tab)